4×4 Evening Desert Safari Abu Dhabi with Home Transfer
There is no way that one can miss the opportunity to visit the desert while in Abu Dhabi. While Desert Safari Abu Dhabi tours are available at various times, the 4x4 Evening Desert Safari is an experience suitable for adventure seekers. The 4x4 Abu Dhabi desert tour provides a unique opportunity to explore the Abu Dhabi desert in a 4WD vehicle with round-trip transportation from your hotel in an SUV. With this 4x4 evening Abu Dhabi desert safari tour, you will be able to experience all the desert must-dos that are on the list of must-sees. So take a four-wheel drive tour of the red dunes to experience some dune-bashing fun in a 4WD vehicle in the Abu Dhabi desert. Our safari camp offers a range of activities, including a camel ride, sandboarding, a camel ride, and live entertainment in the evening. In addition, we have a BBQ dinner.
- Pick Up and Drop Off by SUV Vechial
- 45 minutes Desert Driving & Dune bashing in 4WDs by Professional drivers.
- Camel Farm Visit & Camel Riding
- Soft Drinks, Tea Coffee and Mineral Water
- Local dresses for men and women for picture
- Falcons for picture
- Henna Tattoo or Henna Painting
- Bedouin type Camp
- Arabic Hospitality upon Arrival with Arabic Coffee/Tea/Dates
- BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Live entertainment - belly dancing/Thanoura Dance/Fire Show
- Listed prices are based on the price of shared transportation services.
- Kids under 3 are free.
- 50% of the total payment is required upfront for booking confirmation.
- If the client cancels the booking within 24 hours, there will be no refund.
- Not recommended for clients with heat-related or spinal problems.
- During a dunes bashing experience, there could be bumps in the road. For safety reasons, we do not recommend dune bashing for children under the age of 2, pregnant women, or the elderly. Instead, skip the dune bashing ride.
- As Ramadan is a holy month, no entertainment shows are permitted for the entire month of Ramadan in accordance with the rules of the Abu Dhabi Tourism Department.
- You should wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in. It would be appropriate to wear cotton shorts, cotton shirts, or light weight tops during the summertime. You can also bring additional shawls/jackets to keep you warm in the winter season as the temperature cools down in the evenings as the days get shorter.
- Open-toe shoes or sandals are the most appropriate choice for you.
- It is always a wise idea to wear sunblock creams on your skin to keep it protected from the sun's rays.
- You may also want to consider taking a hat and sunglasses along with you.